Sunday, July 19, 2009

Watering Flowers and Chocolate Pudding

Watering Flowers
Julia was helping Grandpa and Grandma water flowers a few days ago. She could barely lift the watering bucket, but was trying her best. She ended up dumping all the water on the rocks/sidewalk.
Grandpa Greg, teasing says: "Julia, don't you know that you're supposed to water the flowers, not the rocks?!"
Rex: "Oh, Grandpa, she's doing just fine...."
Julia in a very stern voice glaring at Grandpa Greg: "Yeah, Grandpa! I'm doing just fine! I got half on the rocks and half on the flowers!!

Chocolate Pudding
Grandma Rex promised Julia chocolate pudding if she kept her pull-up dry at naptime. She did not keep it dry at naptime, but did keep it dry overnight when she stayed there that night. She woke up in the morning and was so excited. "Grandma!! I can have chocolate pudding! I kept my pull-up dry!! Well, a promise is a promise, so she got a little chocolate pudding for breakfast:)
Grandma Rex: "Julia, do you keep your pull-up dry when you wake up in the morning at home?"
Julia, shaking her head: "NO"
Grandma Rex: "Why Not?
Julia, matter-of-factly says...."We don't have any chocolate pudding at home"

1 comment:

  1. What a BEAUTIFUL family! I'm so excited that you got the blog started. I hope you enjoy blogging about your girls as much as we will enjoy reading about them. We love you guys!
    Meghan

    p.s. Get some chocolate pudding in that house of yours!

    ReplyDelete